Job: EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - Oil Field Services - WILLISTON, ND
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - Oil Field Services - WILLISTON, ND (
Full time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an EQUIPMENT OPERATOR in WILLISTON, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
You will maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers, along with safely operating, maintaining, and performing minor repairs on equipment. Perform various duties associated with tools and equipment for Pumping Services, to include driving company vehicles to and from the job site.
* Operates company vehicle daily, between each district/off-site location to deliver product, services, tools and equipment.
* Loads/unloads vehicles as required to maintain schedule
* Participates in rigging up Pressure Pumping equipment on location, to include connecting hoses, high pressure irons, etc. to equipment and to the customer wellhead.
* Maintain compliance with Progression books and inspection reports tProgram requirements.
* Maintain required log o comply with DOT standards
* Completes pre/post trip inspections, plus fuels and services units
* Maintain effective relationships
* Safely operate, maintain and perform minor repairs on equipment
* Must understand and carry out routine written/verbal instructions
* Must follow all PPE requirements
* Other duties as assigned
* Requires a Class A CDL(endorsements desired)
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Must have telephone or pager and ability to be on-call 24 hours
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work
* Pass BHI and DOT drug screen
* High school diploma or equivalent
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
: Field Service
: NORTH AMERICA-UNITED STATES-North Dakota-WILLISTON
Baker Hughes Incorporated Jobs
This company does not have more jobs