Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Sr) Software Engineer
at ACI Worldwide
Join us as we “DRIVE PAYMENTS AT THE SPEED OF CHANGE”.
At ACI Worldwide, we are ACHIEVERS, COLLABORATORS, INNOVATORS. We come together from across the GLOBE with a singular goal – to POWER global commerce with our INNOVATIVE technology solutions.
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300 of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the top 20 banks worldwide. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it. As a (Sr.) Software Engineer in Munich you too can help us drive payments at the speed of change.
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate engineer to help us build and keep up to date our award-winning Payments Platform. High system availability, good responsiveness, security and compliance, full test code coverage and a high degree of automation are what differentiate our solution from the rest of the industry.
- Experienced Java engineer for contributing to develop a world class eCommerce Payment Platform.
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software/solutions in an agile environment.
- Create and review unit, component integration, system and performance tests.
- Research and resolve customer reported problems.
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and work together with them to achieve the team's common goals and projects.
- 2 years of professional Java EE experience.
- Experience with object oriented programming, knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring frameworks and their details.
- Linux or OS X/Unix knowledge (we run our platform on LINUX)
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Understanding servlet or web server/service architectures, as well as microservices architecture
- Some level of design patterns familiarity and especially when (not) to use such design patterns is always appreciated
- High analytical skills and critical understanding of NFRs
- Ability to work in a high pressure situation with tight deadlines at times.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is must and German or other languages is a plus
- 5 years of experience in Java, Spring, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, multi-threading and AJAX.
- Experience with SQL programming (Postgresql preferred) and XML.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience in banking or financial software development.
- Postgres and Hibernate: performance tuning and hands-on experience are a big plus
- Experience in Automation is a plus (Gradle, Maven, Ansible, Jenkins).
We are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- A fair salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development through individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal benefits, such as price reduction at the gym Fitness First
- Free coffee as well as fresh fruits every day and free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party and several other social hours
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please use the apply-button. We're looking forward to receive your application (including cover letter with salary expectations and notice period or possible entry, CV and certificates).