Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Biomanufacturing Operator - Clinical Laboratory (GMP/S)
- 07-Mar-2019 to 06-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Fargo, ND, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking a Biomanufacturing Operator to join our team! The Biomanufacturing Operator in our Clinical Laboratory will work daily within Aldevron's labs performing tasks associated with Aldevron's GMP-Soure (GMP-S) services. This individual is expected to become familiar with all of Aldevron's products and to be able to perform most tasks associated with the purification of plasmid DNA.
About the Role:
- Segregation, line clearance and cleaning of GMP-Source production areas
- Planning and preparation for production events including preparing processing plan memos, completing inventory requisitions, and coordinating with buffer preparation operators
- Execution of GMP-Source projects per Aldevron's SOPs and within all regulatory guidelines with either upstream or downstream tasks
- Upstream tasks include: Transformation, subculture, cell banking, shake flask growth and harvest, wave growth and harvest, fermentation, final formulation, filtration and dispensing
- Downstream tasks include: Project set up, lysis, anion exchange chromatography, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography, diafiltration, and small scale processing as well as linearization
- Completion of all documentation associated with GMP-Source projects
- High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences preferred
- 1 year lab experience in GMP/GLP preferred
- Perform basic math (arithmetic, ratios, proportions and conversions)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!