Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Laboratory Technician II
- 07-Feb-2019 to 08-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Fargo, ND, USA
- Full Time
We are a rapidly growing company that manufactures biologics (such as Plasmid DNA) to help accelerate scientific research and breakthroughs. Our Laboratory Technicians play a critical role in our manufacturing process by managing the room changeover process or the solution preparation process. We have multiple shifts available.
About The Role
- Perform daily and weekly checklists of facility maintenance and preparation procedures
- Detailed, thorough cleaning, line clearance, and segregation of GMP and GMP Source production areas and associated equipment while wearing appropriate gowning
- Tracking and maintaining required cleaning agent rotation, i.e. sporicidal cleaning
- Coordinate with QA for room review after cleaning
- Equipment calibration and preventative maintenance, and assisting Metrology as needed
- Cleaning equipment and supplies
- Diagnostic Kit Production: assisting in vial weighing, capping, and labeling of vials as well as associated paperwork
- 1-2 years related experience preferred
- High School Diploma
- Must have good organizational skills
- Ability to apply basic math
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!