Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Clear Company
Work involves installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical/electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment. The National Electrical Code and all other applicable standards and specifications are followed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate safe work habits, comply with company safety requirements
- Measures, cuts and bends conduit, using a tape measure and hand tools
- Pulls electrical wire and cable in conduit using manual and power equipment
- Moves/handles various equipment and spools of wire
- Installs electrical raceways and wire, conduit, lighting fixtures, controls, machinery and electrical distribution equipment under the supervision of an experienced Journeyworker electrician
- Installs and bends conduit using manual, mechanical and hydraulic benders
- Proper care for material, tools and equipment.
- Assist electricians by performing various tasks.
- Operates power tools such as drills, saws, pullers, tuggers, etc
- Requires knowledge of process, procedures, and methods
- Requires the use of common courtesy in everyday contacts with employees, clients, and the general public
- Night/weekend work as required
- Work as required in varying weather climates
- The ability to travel out of town and stay overnight as required
- Must be able to physically lift up to and in excess of 75 pounds
- Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to work at elevated heights on ladders and/or scaffolds
- Specific vision abilities abilities required
- Must be able to physically work up to ten to twelve hour days
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.