Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at Cope Plastics
North Dakota - Fargo
# of openings:
We are looking for an Account Manager at our Fargo, ND branch. This opportunity is ideal for an individual with an detailed approach to sales and customer service. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to our clients by maintaining an extensive knowledge of our quality products as well as having a mechanical knowledge of our product catalog. Excellent customer interaction and communication is an absolute must. Industrial sales experience is a plus.
In addition to a comprehensive compensation plan that includes base salary and commissions, the Account Manager will enjoy the following benefits as a Cope Plastics Inc. employee:
• Medical, dental, prescription, company provided short-term disability
• Company matching 401k Plan
• Paid time off, short and long term disability, life insurance, etc.
- The Account Manager will build their product knowledge base and provide material and application assistance, determine customer needs and recommend products and/or fabrication services
- Plans sales activities and monitors industry and competitor trends.
- Provides applications assistance by determining customer needs, creating and upgrading product applications and sourcing products for customers.
- Presents, reviews and negotiates quotes and contracts, provides feedback to questions from account managers and centralization
- Works with Branch Manager, Outside Sales and Market Managers on competitive, strategic pricing situations and market conditions, key and target account projects and new products
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
• Requires a minimum of two years college education OR equivalent capabilities.
• A minimum of three years industrial sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.