Eagle Creek Software Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Creek Software Services
As an Eagle Creek Software Services Java Developer you will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of Java applications. In this capacity, you will be working on exciting projects for some of the best known companies in the country.
To be a part of the Eagle Creek Software Services team you must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring and / or Struts is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Understand standard business practices
- Have a passion for technology
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics. Would consider other degrees if the candidate meets the other requirements
- OR Associates degree with applicable experience
Prior experience with several of the following disciplines:
- Common databases
Due to the volume of applications expected for this position, we will reach to those that most closely match this position
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer