Eagle Creek Software Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Creek Software Services
Job Reference #: 1596
- Design, develop, modify, test and debug complex applications and services using agile techniques including designing and using error handling, logging, APIs, code reuse, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team with an emphasis on agile methodologies and be accountable to that team on all aspects of a solution. May include mentoring staff and ensuring the team is working effectively.
- May plan and execute third party software implementations and integrations with a focus on using APIs and reusing code.
- Participate in change management procedures.
- Provide and maintain software design documentation.
- Document test plans and execute a variety of testing methods; coordinate automation with QA when possible.
- Provide support and problem resolution of systems issues.
- Coordinate support and releases with other IT Services areas and other business units.
- Support and improve production systems as needed to ensure a good experience for users and efficient operations.
- Help to identify opportunities and methods to improve systems and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining complex desktop applications.
- Must have 5 years in-depth experience and be fully proficient with Microsoft C, .Net, & MFC
- Must have a working knowledge of XML and SQL.
- Demonstrated experience consuming web services.
- Experience participating in and/or leading Agile teams using Scrum.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing the components/implementation and integration of 3rd party systems.
- Experience using source code management systems (Team Foundation Server, Git, SVN, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering, analysis, and design for complex systems.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative toward resolving barriers to project completion.