Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll/ Benefits Assistant - FT
at Elim Care
Baptist Health Care Center is currently seeking an intelligent, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Full-Time Payroll/ Benefits Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for accurately processing payroll, maintaining payroll records, and managing benefit enrollments. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has strong problem solving skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Payroll/ Benefits Assistant responsibilities:
- Assist with processing bi-weekly payroll and make corrections to employee time cards when needed.
- Process enrollments, changes and terminations for all benefit plans in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Notify employees of eligibility for benefits and assist the Corporate Office during the annual open enrollment period.
- Assist with other office-related tasks.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Payroll/Benefits Assistant skills and requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in accounting/ business required.
- Must have more than 5 years of accounting, payroll and/or benefits experience.
- Possess strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer