First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Our Client Support Manager is seeking a driven and motivated individual to support our new and existing customers.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Client Support position and submit your online application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Understand existing partner pricing structures.
- Develop strong customer service strategy.
- Cross sell various products.
- Initiate client calls, setup, after sales relationship calls, client retentions, cross selling, etc.
- Work with department staff to maintain and develop various internal sales and support materials.
- Assist other department staff as backup.
- Maintenance various systems used for reporting and tracking of customers.
- Research client issues, and relate issues to appropriate staff.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Education and/or Experience: Must possess High school diploma or equivalency. ACH, cash handling, Electronic Tax Payments, Marketing and Sales experience preferred. Credit Card background and processing skills helpful.