First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Review Associate
at First International Bank & Trust
Credit Review Associate
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Be a part of an organization that invests in their employees to inspire them to be a better version of themselves everyday. If you want to be challenged to grow in your career and leave a mark - we have an amazing opportunity for you. Our Credit Review Associate provides support to our organization by ensuring quality and compliance in our loan portfolio.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesnt set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isnt just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of Living First.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Credit Review Associate position and submit your online application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge of FIB&T policies, procedures and practices and identifies deviations from policy.
- Conducts periodic physical inspections of underlying collateral.
- Reports to the Board of Directors any findings which may have an adverse affect on loan collateral or a borrowers ability to repay the loan.
- Periodically reviews and provides oversight analysis for residential and consumer lending policies, procedures and servicing functions within FIB&T.
- Stays abreast of changes to federal and state banking laws and regulations affecting the management, operations and product offerings of FIB&T.
- Assists with preparation and maintenance of Watch List and Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss reports to the Board of Directors.
- Maintains proper correspondence and legal files.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.