First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Solutions Specialist
at First International Bank & Trust
Digital Solutions Specialist
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Digital Banking Manager, the Digital Solutions Specialist will work across all markets and all divisions of the Bank and will be an integral player in the evolving digital landscape of the Bank.
Critical Responsibilities include the following:
- Diving in and learning all things Digital Banking. Knowing our products and services, understanding regulations, how they affect our customers and then assimilating this into FIB&Ts culture.
- Communicating new digital products and services to employees. With the aid of the Digital Banking, Retail Banking & Learning & Development Managers, this position will drive the development and scheduling of training for front line staff when new product rollouts occur and will become our internal top tier support when it comes to Consumer Digital Banking.
- Being a change agent within Digital Banking. Establish and maintain long-lasting relationships with various stakeholders throughout the Bank including business units, technology, risk, legal, audit, compliance operations, cash management and marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Assisting in the development of the onboarding process for new online accounts.
- Becoming a power user of Project Insight to aid in the management of digital projects.
- Providing internal digital support to Customer Care/Personal Bankers for consumer digital services.
- Contacting customers via Phone, Text & Email in the event that top tier digital support is needed.
- Assisting the Fraud Department in reviewing suspected mobile check deposit items.
- Completing internal access set-up/unlocking of users for payment processing.
- Troubleshooting/supporting Navigator & Director end-users questions in relation to digital banking.
- Assisting the Card Services Department with online banking integration issues.
- Completing FirstNet digital product update posts.
- Assembling Mobile Check Deposit reports.
- Reviewing and updating the Bill Pay closed accounts report.
- Enabling Mortgage viewing within Online Banking for customers.
- Assisting the Marketing Department in determining customer email blast lists.
- Working with the Overdraft Privilege Administrator with the quarterly email.
- Reviewing & update Fiserv Secure Forms.
- Providing back-up support for settling of the payments portal daily batch.
- Troubleshooting front line iPad issues.
- Researching Bill Pay issues for front line and the Customer Care Team.
- Ability to travel to complete in-branch training and customer education annually is required.
- Responsible for confidentiality including protection of sensitive information and its integrity in compliance with First International Bank & Trust information security and departmental policies, standards and procedures. Responsible for reporting events including suspicious activity as well as cooperating with all investigations.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Education and/or Experience: Must hold Associates Degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business. Minimum of five years of combined experience in Marketing and/or Banking IT operations is preferred. Three years of project coordination experience is preferred. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required. Experience working with Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Software is required (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, or SugarCRM preferred).