First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Banker III
at First International Bank & Trust
Personal Banker III
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Be a part of an organization that invests in their employees to inspire them to be a better version of themselves everyday. The full-time Personal Banker III opportunity provides a progressive training opportunity for the right candidate. If you want to be challenged to grow in your career and leave a mark - we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Nationally recognized First International Bank & Trust is looking for an energetic, motivated, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to provide extraordinary customer service and work as a team player. Leave your mark by exceeding customer expectations every day.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesnt set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isnt just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Personal Banker III position and submit your online application!
A Day In the Life:
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance, investment and wealth management products or services.
- Interviews applicants and requests specified information for loan applications.
- Obtains credit records from credit reporting agency.
- Requests applicants credit reports, background checks, reference checks and other information pertinent to loan applicants evaluation.
- Calls or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit and collateral property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicants or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Ensures loan agreements and loan files are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Ensure all collateral is perfected and collateral insurance is in place.
- Assists customer with completing and understanding all required documentation and disclosures
- Obtains license and actively sells credit life and LTD policies as appropriate.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options and other credit terms.
- Maintains proper correspondence and legal files.
- Review and work jointly with collection department on delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts. May also be involved in repossession and judgments.