First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Position Summary Under the direction of the Talent Development Manager and Director of HR, the Recruiting Assistant provides administrative support to the HR department engaging in a wide variety of tasks to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the human resources function with emphasis in the Recruiting area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Provides administrative support to the HR Director in alignment with achieving department service levels and team goals.
- Provides recruiter level support to hiring managers in assigned market(s) or position titles.
- Performs tasks associated with the recruiting process by facilitating a variety of clerical tasks to include but not limited to background checks, reference checking, job postings, ad scheduling, interview scheduling, applicant status updates, verifications of employment, etc.
- May also attend area job fairs in support of FIBTs recruiting initiatives and as a representative of the HR team.
- Coordinates the scheduling of job fairs and additional representatives of FIB&T to attend.
- Assists in new hire onboarding process ensuring completeness of new hire file information, benefits completion, employee acknowledgements, and required training.
- Provides administrative support in scanning employee personnel file documentation to be stored in the electronic file data management archive.
- Serves as the point person for HR updates to FirstNet to continually keep online communications current and accurate. This includes updates to HR homepage, position description library, recruiting toolkits and other updates as appropriate.
- Provides support in the areas of timekeeping and employee changes.
- Works with making modifications to the Organizational Charts and ensuring accuracy across the footprint.
- Prepares monthly audit and compliance reporting at the direction of the Talent Development Manager and HR Director.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports as appropriate.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to remain current on trends and developments in the area of HR.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, scanning and collating.
- Assists with various HR projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Education and/or Experience: Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is required. One year of experience working in human resources, recruiting, office management, or related experience is required.