First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
First International Bank & Trust is a growing, relationship-driven financial institution that provides complete financial solutions to our customers. We succeed when our customers succeed.
First International Bank & Trust is seeking a sales-oriented Trust Officer to contribute to the continued success of our Wealth Management team. We are looking for a seasoned Trust Officer self-motivated to meet and succeed their professional goals.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Trust Officer position and submit your online application!
- Develops new and additional business among existing trust customers.
- Manages real estate, closely held corporations and other situations subject to valuation, in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Probates wills in accordance with First International Bank & Trusts policies and state laws.
- Appraises and secures assets within FIB&T as directed.
- Ensures beneficiaries are properly notified and that assets are distributed according to terms of wills.
- Ensures trusts are carried out in accordance with agreements.
- Ensures trust income is collected, distributed and invested and that the principal is properly managed, in accordance with agreements.
- Acts as conservator or agent of minors and incompetents in handling real or personal properties, in accordance with the wishes of the court system, government agencies and FIB&T policies and procedures.
- Present seminars on trust and investment topics as opportunities are available.
- Make sales presentations to prospective customers for opportunities including; investment management, IRAs, employee benefits, farm management, and mineral management services.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.