INC Research, LLC US
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Praktikum Study Start-Up Abteilung, Germany
at INC Research, LLC US
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 18009198
Here at Syneos Health we are currently offering Internships in our local German Study Start-Up department. This enables you to gain initial experience in the Clinical Research industry and work for one the world's leading Clinical Research Organizations.
As an SSU Intern you will be supporting the SSU department with daily business operations. The position is only available full time and applicants need to be able to work office based in Neu-Isenburg, Munich or Langenfeld.
- Responsible for supporting assigned department with daily business operations as determined by business need.
- Internship projects will be determined for each intern role.
- Other responsible may include:
- Preparation of memos, letters, and other documents; and,
Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- University degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Ideally attended, or currently enrolled in, a further education program in Clinical Research
- Additionally, must meet eligibility requirements set forth in the Company's Internship Program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
- Above average attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English and German communication skills
to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.