Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Director Automotive – Europe
at INRIX media
Sales Director Automotive – Europe
You will be responsible for account development and management, as well as growing relationships within the sector, assisting in developing sector strategy and implementing the Account strategy. You will ensure that INRIX will be invited to participate in all relevant RFQ/RFI processes and that key automotive contracts are executed properly and seek to grow those contracts. Specific experience and understanding of automotive account development, along with an understanding of planning and strategy across research, pre-series, POCs and production departments at car companies is a prerequisite.
INRIX is a leading provider of real-time traffic information, connected car services and analytics worldwide. The company leverages crowd-sourced data, big data - and sophisticated analytics to reduce the individual, economic and environmental toll of traffic congestion and population movement. Through cutting-edge data intelligence and predictive traffic technologies, INRIX helps leading automakers, fleets, governments and news organizations make it easier for drivers to navigate their world. INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars to smarter cities with customers in more than 65 countries around the world.
- Assist in determining annual sales forecasts and update company leaders on sales prospects and quarterly regional forecasts
- Manage overall sales process and drive long-term growth with your Accounts
- Input into pricing and packaging strategies; identify, review and respond to RFPs
- Develop and execute Account strategies to achieve and exceed revenue targets and ensure successful product and services launches
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the Company’s customer base
- Utilise existing relationships at all levels and develop new ones
- Identify and leverage strategic partnerships with current and prospective businesses; cultivate and manage partner, distribution, and channel relationships
- Gather feedback from potential and current customers to guide future development
- Demonstrable Automotive Sales experience
- Significant experience in automotive account development, planning and strategy across research, pre-series and production departments at automotive companies
- Ability to build and grow key relationships within large accounts
- Ability to critically understand customer requirements and align said requirements internally with the INRIX business and technical teams
- Ability to review and respond to RFPs with minimal support required
- Ability to cultivate and manage partner, distribution and channel relationships
- Excellent proven negotiating skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organisation
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong industry contact list
- Project management skills to assure proper execution of secured projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Having direct experience and a proven knowledge of large data initiatives would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to organise, produce and present information to senior leadership, sales teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to work well by collaborating closely with global teams both internally within INRIX and externally with customers or partner organisations
- Proficient in using SalesForce.com
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion
- Having direct experience and a proven knowledge of smart cities and smart city initiatives would be advantageous
- Travel, within Europe and internationally, as required.
- Ability to travel extensively to customers, industry meetings and INRIX offices overnight up to 50%
Candidates must be fluent in German, French and English.
Location: Germany – preferably Munich area