Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hardware Project Manager
at Johnson Controls.
What you willdo
As the Hardware Project Manager youwill be the lead on multiple projects for our Research and Development armbased in Sunbury-on-Thames.
You would be looking after hardwaremanagement for electronic safety systems from inception through to completionwhich we manufacture ourselves.
How you will doit
As the Hardware ProjectManager your role will involve:
Generating andmaintaining project plans for new product development and continuationprojects, effectively working with R&D, Program Management, Manufacturing,Product Support, Supply Chain, Product Management and other key stakeholderteams, generating project reports for senior management over a weekly/monthlybasis as well as updating project dashboards and being proactive in identifyingand resolving project conflicts to ensure successes and keep delivery scheduleson track.
What we lookfor
[Required Qualifications –Education, Skills & Experience]
· Experiencewithin Hardware Project Management or experience in analogue hardware with a want tomove into Manufacturing
[Preferred Qualifications –Education, Skills & Experience]
· Degreelevel qualification within Engineering related subject (Or equivalent)
· Experiencewith MS Suite Package (MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint)
· PMPQualification (Not Essential)
· Anunderstanding of New Product Development methodology (Not Essential)
· Anunderstanding of New Product Introduction to manufacturing (Not Essential)