Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Development Specialist
at LinkedIn Corporation
Sales Development Representative 1
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various outbound campaigns but, more importantly, you will focus on the the development of each qualified lead to pass your perspective Account Executive.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in Salesforce.com
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- BA/BS degree in related field
- 1+ years of business related experience, sales, client facing, marketing, consulting
- A strong desire for career in tech sales
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment