Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Analyst - 11-month contract
at LinkedIn Corporation
Sales Operations Analyst (11 month contract)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team in supporting our fast-growing employment branding business. You will get experience helping define and solve the most important operational issues for our executives and running normal operational reporting for the business. You will build and maintain analytic models and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to senior executives and team members on a regular basis.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in Sales Operations and analysis or corporate strategy to transition into an instrumental operating role with LinkedIn.
Sales Development drives the sales pipeline for LinkedIn’s three corporate business lines: Talent Solutions, Sales Solutions and Marketing Solutions. We target every major commercial market globally.
- Complete a large variety of important decision-driving business intelligence projects for our sales executives, including, but not limited to: account allocation for sales reps, sales incentives and KPIs, forecast modelling, strategy and insight development for new markets and sales performance metrics, tracking and reporting, etc.
- Manage the operational cadence of the global employment branding team including day-to-day management of items such as: quotas, territory allocation, churn analysis, sales rules and regulations, report and dashboard development, and data analysis
- Establish strong working relationships with business operations, sales leadership, compensation, finance and systems teams to achieve objectives
- Become a “go to” resource for senior leadership for ad-hoc analysis and projects to drive continued operational excellence in the region
- Work with other global sales operations analysts to share best practices across regions and gain high access to key decision makers to utilize insights in executive presentations
? 2+ years of experience in enterprise software, consumer internet services, management consulting, investment banking, business analyst/operations roles or related field
? 2+ years of experience using Salesforce.com and Excel
? Experience with SQL and Tableau
? Experience communicating and working with senior management
? Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
? Excellent communication, analytical, financial modeling, data mining and visualization skills
? Ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
? Ability to be flexible and adaptable in responding to ad hoc, time-sensitive requests