Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Truck Driver
at Martin Construction
- 31-Jan-2018 to 31-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Dickinson, ND, USA
- Full Time
Drives responsibly to work as a tractor-trailer combination driver, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to operate as a belly-dump driver and/or water truck driver and/or transport driver.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have the ability to operate a tractor-trailer in a safe manner.
- Ability to watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Ability to see at a proper distance (with or without corrective lenses).
- Ability to time your movements or the movement of a piece of equipment in anticipation of changes in speed and/or direction of a moving object or scene.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment and determining when and what maintenance is needed.
- Ability to fill out all necessary and required paperwork including the completion of logbooks and timecards on a regular basis with accuracy.
- May be required to unload truck or oversees and verify proper loading and unloading of cargo or vehicles equipment on trailers.
- Corrects or reports all vehicle deficiences; supports mechanics where necessary.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations (Martin Construction, Inc., state, federal, and DOT laws).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum of one year of previous work-related skills, knowledge or experience required.
Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) issued by the driver's state or residence, Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement preferred.
Must have current and valid medical card.
Martin Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.