Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Large Account Sales Executive – Central Europe
- Position Type
- Permanent – Full Time
This role can be based in either Munich, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf!
We are looking for energetic telesales/telemarketing specialists to generate and nurture sales leads for our SaaS-based email Security and information services. You will be working closely with marketing, channel and sales teams to develop new business leads by cold calling, however many leads are already warm. The role will also entail working at events and being involved in partner sales environments, speaking directly with end customers and articulating the benefits of the Mimecast platform.
Mimecast are seeking an experienced Sales Professional to sell their market leading, cloud based Unified Email Management solutions into New Logo Enterprise Accounts. Mimecast’s solution portfolio focusses on three key growth areas:
- Advanced Cyber Security, Email Gateways and Data Loss Prevention
- Information Management, Archiving and eDiscovery
- Business Continuity for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office365
As part of the Enterprise Sales team the successful candidate will report into the Large Accounts Sales Director and be responsible for winning, managing and growing a set of Named Accounts, as well as developing new business opportunity with aligned Managed Partners.
Initially the role will be primarily Net New business development focussed, across a variety of industries leveraging a virtual team of Marketing Development Specialists, Channel Partners and Sales Engineers teams to create opportunities. This role is focussed on winning and developing 2,000+ user organisations primarily driving competitive displacement campaigns against legacy on-premise solutions and SaaS providers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company requiring a person that is self-motivated, a strong team player and has a proven track record of selling into Enterprise Accounts over a number of years. A good understanding of our client’s technologies, security architectures and information management strategy is also required.
- Delivering consistently against quarterly and annual targets from a set of Named Accounts and through business development activity with aligned Channel Partners
- Accountable for building a robust pipeline of opportunity thru a combination of self-generated opportunity, as well as leveraging a virtual team of Marketing Development Specialists, Managed Partners and Sales Engineers
- Responsible for winning Net New Logo accounts for Mimecast in the 2,000+ user customer bracket
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships to support future business development, expansion strategies and contract renewals
- Undertake regular deal review sessions with Large Accounts Sales Director
- Interact directly with Marketing to develop and implement account-based marketing strategies for named accounts to build market awareness, mindshare and create new opportunity
- Work with the Partner team to develop relationships and detailed Pipeline Generation plans with key managed Partners to broaden our market penetration much broader then the Named Account lists
- Provide regular and accurate forecast of closable business and Pipeline Generation activity
- Business Administration – responsible for maintaining Mimecast’s CRM system and reporting on KPI’s in-line with business standards to ensure transparency and accuracy of reporting up and down the organisation
- Commitment to attend training & enablement activities to continuously develop product, market & competitive knowledge; with openness to develop pre-existing enterprise selling skills
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Degree level education (preferred but not required)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling complex IT solutions into Enterprise accounts (ideally within Security / SaaS / Email / Storage segments)
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate new logo opportunity to close business every quarter against plan
- Good experience working with 2-6month sales cycles, with deal values in region £100k-£300k annual recurring revenue is desirable
- Able to demonstrate examples of where successfully built and leveraged intimate Reseller / Systems Integrator relationships to significantly broaden market reach and capture new opportunity. A proven ability is extend our sales reach through effective partnership is highly desirable
- Able to work directly with internal Marketing teams to define and deploy effective marketing programs into Named Accounts to generate new opportunity
- Good experience working across multiple vertical industries to include: Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Accounting, Utilities, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Telecoms & Media
- Broad general knowledge of the high-technology industry with understanding of customer security architectures, Cloud & SaaS delivery models, regulatory drivers for information management strategies
- Experience working up to C-Level contacts within customers and prospects, our typical enterprise engagement spans Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Office, Risk Officer, Security Operations Manager and Messaging Specialists
- Comfortable delivering Company message and strategy to a high standard via Whiteboards, Presentations and Speech
- Understanding of solution selling methodology
- Understanding of Corporate IT teams and their buying processes
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and that of their team members
- Thirst for knowledge
- Strong business / commercial acumen
- Presentable, articulate and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can do attitude
- Problem solver
- Proven team player
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities.
All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.