Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate (Part-Time)
- The Sales Associate reports directly to the Store Manager.
- The Sales Associate has no direct supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers as they shop in the retail store, assisting with customer service questions.
- Price store merchandise and make price changes as requested by store management.
- Stock and face merchandise on shelves as requested by store management.
- Assist in receiving freight and organize incoming products as directed by store management.
- Responsible for assisting in cycle counts.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and handle appropriately.
- Handle customer transactions utilizing KCX cash register system.
- Responsible for accurate cash handling.
- Responsible for handling customer returns.
- Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds
- Long periods of standing
- Frequent bending and twisting
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Retail store environment
- Cold and warm conditions
- Irregular work schedule
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
Computer Calculator Cash register-scanner
Telephone Fax Copy machine
Computer Software and network
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. The company recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.