Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver - West Fargo, ND - $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
at Strata Corporation
- 29-Apr-2019 to 03-Nov-2019 (CST)
- West Fargo, ND, USA
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver - West Fargo, ND
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Primary Job Functions: (Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver)
Primary responsibility is to operate concrete mixer truck, transport and unload ready mixed concrete from batch plant to customer job sites in a safe and legal manner. Requires the ability to attach unloading extension chutes and lift weight as heavy as sixty five pounds. Frequently climbing steps to enter truck and to reach top of mixer drum over 30 times a day. Perform all functions in adverse weather conditions when required (heat, cold, rain, sleet and snow) and at various construction sites where noise, dust, poor road conditions often exist. Working hours will vary and may include weekends.
General Responsibilities (Redi Mix Concrete Truck Driver)
1. Ensure strict compliance with safety, health, environmental, employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by government agencies and Strata Corporation
2. Participate in safety efforts including identifying and reporting unsafe conditions and/or safety policy violations, and participating in safety meetings/training.
3. Conduct daily truck maintenance including, DOT daily service inspection, fueling, greasing, and cleaning mixing drum. Additional maintenance may be required as directed by supervisor
4. Maintain high expectations of truck appearance and cleanliness, both interior and exterior, in accordance with Strata Corporation policy
5. Must be knowledgeable in the " Basics" of Concrete
6. Must be able to add various ingredients to concrete loads such as fibers, color, and admixtures, which can routinely weigh more than 60 pounds.
7. Must be able to properly fill out and return all required paper work.
8. Participate in general plant and yard cleanliness and maintenance as directed by supervisor
Knowledge /Skills /Abilities/ Experience (Mixer Driver)
1. Possess and maintain a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) Class A or Class B with air brake endorsement
2. Possess and maintain a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) Health Card
3. Satisfactory driving and criminal record
4. Demonstrated ability to follow instructions (oral and written)
5. Must be able to speak, understand, read write English
6. Prefer at least one year of experience
Compensation: (Ready-Mixed Concrete Truck Driver)
Compensation package is dependent upon qualifications and experience
Must possess current valid driver license and pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Strata Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.