Trinity Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trinity Health System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4507
- POSITION SUMMARY
- Responsible for reviewing and providing education to Trinity Health Providers in compliant documentation to support accurate Diagnosis and Evaluation & Management code assignment. Monitors and provides guidance regarding provider documentation and practice patterns to support compliance with federal guidelines and assure appropriate revenue cycle/reimbursement processes. The goal is to have each provider at 90% accuracy of documentation and coded data.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Certification as a Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Evaluation and Management Coder (CEMC) from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), or Certification as a Clinical Coding Specialist Physician (CCS-P) through American Health Information Management Association.
- Educational Requirements
- Experience Requirements
- Special Skills or Training Requirements