Trinity Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trinity Health System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2154
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services
- POSITION SUMMARY
- A Sleep Technologist works under the general supervision of the clinical director (M.D., D.O., or PhD) or designee to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. This may involve polysomnography, diagnostic and therapeutic services or patient care and education. A Sleep Technologist can perform the duties defined for a Sleep Technician and may provide oversight and training of other staff. Sleep Technologists will be actively involved with community and continuing staff education.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- RPSGT Registration by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist required upon hire.
- Current Respiratory Care or Polysomnography license issued by the North Dakota State Board of Respiratory Care. May apply for position if license eligible but may not start work until licensed.
- Basic Life Support (CPR) required within 30 days of hire.
- Educational Requirements
- Meets all education requirements to be licensed by the NDSBRC.
- Experience Requirements
- One year sleep lab experience.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- PC experience required.