Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Systems Analyst
at Wolters Kluwer
The role is located in the Corporate Financial team. This position will work closely with various stakeholders including Accounting, Finance, and Financial system teams to solve complex problems that directly impact CCH Tagetik’s financial reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape a growing business in an entrepreneurial environment. This person will dive deep to understand the intricacies of data and its sources, combine multiple sources of data to build a complete picture of business performance, partner with business teams to address reporting needs, and concisely communicate performance drivers to business partners and finance leadership.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Keep CCH Tagetik available in cooperation with IT and other internal staff
- Be a point of contact for CCH Tagetik system-related matters
- Support to design, build, test and implement customized elements of the CCH Tagetik system, specifically for the global finance team
- Support to manage for embedding additional modules and tools, such as budgeting and forecasting
- Create hierarchies of new entities, cost centers, accounts or other new dimensions (for example to track new KPI’s)
- Support to maintain and develop data warehouses, data dictionaries and data models, and participate projects
- Share Best practice with other Wolters Kluwer entities
- Participate in the monthly reporting and forecasting cycles
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidating, reporting and analytical processes
- Set architecture, and organizing process flows
- Create new reports, which is expected to be centralized in this role
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose
- Understand high-level information into details and abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business partners to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
- 2/3 years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Fluent in English (B2 level required)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrated financial modeling and analysis skills
- Experience with financial reporting
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- MBA preferred
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.