Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Senior Controlling Analyst
at Wolters Kluwer
Our personnel is the primary resource in our mission providing state-of-the-art Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software and services to our global operating customers. As HR Senior Controlling Analyst you will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Department.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
As HR Senior Controlling Analyst you will be responsible for planning and coordinating personnel budgets globally, as well as cost analysis and reporting. In particular:
- Manage relationships with the CCH Tagetik countries units about their headcount and related spend
- Manage periodic analysis of personnel costs and evolution of FTE (variance analysis, recruitment trends, vacant positions ...)
- Prepare regular reports, and standard or ad-hoc analyzes of personnel costs
- Be accountable for the budget and forecast process managed inside CCH Tagetik system
- Manage, merge and manipulate different and complex dataset using dedicated tools to obtain useful insight
- Performing variance analysis vs. budget / forecast, providing important explanations to the main stakeholders
- Monitor and analysis of headcount related KPI’s
- Analyze the variable cost structure and collaborate in managing the incentive schemes and commissions
- Support the activities of Financial Planning and Analysis, and partnering with the HR function
- Collaborate with human resources market partners and financial planning, actively contributing to identify the most efficient workforce cost strategy
- Manage, if needed, relationships with payroll providers for aligning the cost reporting to what is needed by Accounting Dep and FP&A
- Bachelor's degree in Degree in Economics or Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting HR Cost Control / personnel administration / organization Comp&Ben/ preferably within software and services
- Understanding of personnel costs, budget management, variable schema and main HR processes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Familiar working with (financial) reporting systems as Workday©
- Good writing and speaking in English (C level required)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Workday, ETL, Data Models and Business Intelligence (power BI) tools knowledge will be considered as a plus
- International and fast growing environment
- Career developing opportunities
- Competitive salary
All Locations:ITA-Lucca-Via Rooselvelt
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.