Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Partner Account Executive
at WEX INC.
Partner Account Executive
The Partner Account Executive is responsible for the strategic management of an assigned portfolio of WEX Health partners with the primary goal of driving revenue growth from those named partners for all of our solutions and services. Through strong relationship building and active participation, you will work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to drive adoption, migrations and revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth from assigned portfolio of partners
- Gain a detailed understanding of the partner's key business drivers and establish design win scenarios that deliver value in line with the partner's strategic plans
- Strategically and tactically manage partner relationships
- Conduct sales forecasting meetings and create annual business plans with partners
- Effectively communicate the value of the WEX Health solutions at both business and technical levels.
- Effectively track activity and maintain accurate revenue forecasts. Manage validations of the sales pipeline in order to accurately forecast “deal flow”
- Answer product-related questions and provide best practice recommendations regarding functionality, installation, deployment and customization, in person or via web sessions, as required
- Provide conduit from partner to Product Team regarding product enhancement and customization requests. Address technical questions regarding product functionality and custom development and consulting, including answering Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Participant in the creation of statement of work (SOW) documents for custom development and consulting bids and RFPs. Create and disseminate White Papers regarding product, competitive Battle Cards and market issues as required
- Create and deliver prospect and partner product demonstrations. Perform on-site Proof of Concepts demonstration to validate the WEX Health Cloud product work to specification and to leverage WEX Health Cloud Benchmark Scorecard to build a return on investment (ROI) case
- Understand details of the custom business problem and requirements for each of the WEX Health Cloud target markets (Administrators, Banks/FIs, Health Plans and Software providers)
- Understand and update the sales and marketing teams regarding the status of the WEX Health Cloud Roadmap as it relates to opportunities and pipeline trends
- Participate in pre-sales phone conferences and on-site visits
- Attend tradeshows and Partner Conference sessions and perform product demonstrations
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent education and experience in training and customer-facing/consulting experience in the software industry
- Minimum of 6 years sales, account / channel management experience
- Proven track record of achievement against sales targets
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships ranging from senior level executives to technical contacts
- Comprehensive understanding of the software sales process
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, including the ability to change direction of presentation to meet the needs of the audience
- Experience in delivering presentation to small and large audiences
- Ability to be adaptable and effectively handle and adjust to changes in schedules and assignments
- Ability to build relationships and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty